The Ekam Yoga studio is located on Main Street in downtown Bozeman, Montana. The main studio is located on the third floor and can be accessed by the staircase at the front of the building. Our studio has been custom-designed with the student in mind. Our practice space is heated for optimal muscle warmth to promote flexibility (but don't worry, it's not too hot). Amenities? Yep, we've got those: from towel service to free wifi, we've got you covered because if you're here, you're family.
Open to All
We’re better together. Ekam’s doors are open to people of all backgrounds and around here we value diversity, inclusion, and compassion. People of all sexual orientation, abilities, and ethnic, economic, and racial backgrounds are welcome here.
LOCKER ROOM FACILITIES
From fully stocked showers to towel service, we've got you covered with the things you need to get on with your day.
Manduka mats and sweat towels are available for your use, free of charge. The studio is stocked with a variety of traditional props for your use during class.
We believe in community, especially within the wellness world. That’s why we joined forces with (in our humble opinion) the best studios in town. Our partner studios, Zephyr Cycling and Pure Barre, offer workouts that will absolutely complement your practice. If you have an annual membership at any of our three studios, you receive 15% off any class pass at either or both of the other two. Additionally, you can purchase a Trio Pass, which includes 5 classes at each studio with an expiration date of two months, from any of the three studios. Email us at email@example.com for more information.
Ekam Yoga is located in downtown Bozeman at 9 East Main Street, Suite F (third floor). You'll find us in the same building as Sassy Sisters, Main Street Overeasy, and Windemere Real Estate. There is free 2-hour parking on Main street, or you can park in the Bridger Park Garage, which offers easy parking with the first 2 hours free.
- We highly recommend that you enroll in class beforehand to streamline the check-in process
- Prior to class, please check-in at the front desk (sign in is a breeze if you've pre-enrolled online. If you haven't, please allow extra time for check-in prior to your first class)
- Arrive to class on time (on time actually means 5-10 minutes before the start of the class to set-up and prepare)
- Please help us keep our studio floors clean by removing footwear prior to entering the studio.
- Please store shoes, phones, and other personal items in the lobby or locker rooms—we lock the entrance to the studio before the start of class, so they will be safe and sound out there.
- Avoid the use of any technology before, during, or after class, except in the lobby area*
- If you're borrowing a yoga mat or towel, please treat them with respect and be sure to give your borrowed mat a good wipedown before returning it